What is the purpose of this policy?
- We are a data controller, which means we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use your personal data, and for explaining this clearly to you.
Information we may collect from & about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on https://cityev.net (our site). This includes information provided to us at the time of downloading resources (such as brochures), requesting more information from us about our products or services, how we can work together or when applying for jobs through our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- IP addresses and cookies
- We may collect data about your computer including, your IP address, operating system and browser type and version, for system administration and to help improve our service. We make use of Google Analytics to track site usage and browsing actions, we don’t pass any personal data to Google but your IP address and browser data will be processed by Google Analytics.
How we use your personal data
We use the data held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information or contact you regarding our products or services, how we can work together, or regarding a job you’ve applied for, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Sharing your personal data
We share your data with third parties as follows:
- If we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- If we have a legal obligation to do so.
- For the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you object to our sharing or continuing to use your personal data with any specific third party please contact us at email@example.com
Change of purpose
- We only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
- If we want to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
- We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent but only where this is required or permitted by law.
We have implemented:
- Appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way.
- Procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
You have the right to;
- Correct or update the personal data we hold about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Request a copy of the personal data we hold about you
- Ask us to delete the data that we hold about you where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it
- Ask us to stop processing your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground
- Ask us to restrict how we use your personal data for a period of time if you claim that it is inaccurate and we want to verify the position or in some limited other circumstances
- Ask us to send your personal data to another organisation in a computer-readable format
- Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are unhappy with our use of your personal data. You can do this at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/. Do contact us straight away if you consider that we are not handling your personal data properly so that we can try and resolve the problem.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Speed up your searches
- Recognise you when you return to our site
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate visitors’ use of our site.
- Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- For more information on Google Analytics please go to www.google.com/analytics