Barnet – CityEV Street Units – How to start and stop your charging session
- When the top light (system check) is steady green, the charge point is ready to use.
- Plug your charging cable into the charge point: you can use any standard electric vehicle charging cable.
- To use contactless payment, wait for the middle light to turn amber then tap your credit/debit card to authorise and start.
- To pay with the Plugsurfing app, select the charge point on-screen and tap select to start.
- The charge status light will flash amber during charging.
- When the charge status light turns steady green your vehicle is fully charged.
- Unplug your car to end the session: detach the car end of the cable first.
- To get a payment receipt, text EV [space] followed by the charge point ID number to 87007.
- Contactless card minimum payment £1.00, please take care to ensure you stay sufficient time to take up this charge
*** Note that in order to assist banks with credit and debit card fraud detection contactless charge points may pre-authorise £30, THIS IS NOT A CHARGE, it is a test for card validity only and will not be debited, ….. depending on the bank/card this may be seen of your statement but is a card test only ***