Portsmouth – CityEV Street Units – How to start and stop your charging session
- Green CityEV Units – in car parks:-
- When the top light (system check) is green, the charge point is ready to use.
- Plug your charging cable into the charge point: you can use any standard electric vehicle charging cable.
- Free to Use
- The charge status light will flash amber during charging.
- When the charge status light turns green your vehicle is fully charged.
- Unplug your car to end the session: detach the car end of the cable first.
- Orange Joju on-street units – are operated via the CityEV/Joju/Surecharge app for IOS and Android available on the app stores and cost £0.23p/kWh – register with the app and follow the in app instructions